WHO WE ARE
The address of our website is: https://albioner.com
The website is administered by: Albioner Ltd
25 Brackley Lane, Abthorpe Towcester Northants NN128QJ, England
Cookies are small files sent to the web browser. To learn more about cookies, go to Wikipedia on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Cookies are stored on the device of the website visitor (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone).
Cookies are responsible for gathering information used in website traffic analytics and for adapting the marketing activities carried out by third-party service providers, e.g. Google or Facebook. Moreover, cookies are used to ensure that the website works properly.
You can disable cookies (bloc or delete them) in your web browser.
Below we provide links to websites with information on how to set cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy/
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Our website uses the following tools and their files:
Our website also contains embedded content from other websites, e.g. videos, images, articles etc.
The embedded content from other websites behaves as if the user visited the given website directly.
CONTACT BY E-MAIL AND CONTACT FORM
In the case of contact by e-mail or contact form, you provide personal data that will be used to reply to your enquiry or for the purpose of the contact connected with provided services (legal basis: Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR).
Such data will not be used to send newsletters.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE DATA
The provided data can be processed by entities providing services to us:
- Marek.pro Marek Drzewiecki (ul. Kościuszki 54, 99-352 Dąbrowice, NIP: 775-259-66-54) – hosting service provider – storage of personal data on a server (e-mail).
During the use of the website, queries are sent to the server hosting the website. This, in turn, involves recording of those queries in server logs (e.g. IP, date and time or information about the web browser or the system the visitor of the website uses).
- Marek.pro Marek Drzewiecki (ul. Kościuszki 54, 99-352 Dąbrowice, NIP: 775-259-66-54) – hosting service provider.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE TO YOUR DATA
The user who has voluntarily provided their personal data has the following rights:
- right to access and rectify their personal data,
- right to withdraw their prior consent to the processing of personal data,
- this does not apply to the data we are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons,
- right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of the personal data by the data controller.